procedures that suit your concern...Click below to learn more!
Latisse is an FDA-approved treatment to help grow eyelashes.
It is used nightly at home on clean eyelids. It is applied similar to a liquid eyeliner.
A CLASSIC LASH set starts at $150 (about 60 lashes per eye)
Fills: 2 weeks - $60
3 weeks - $70 (anything after 14 days)
4 weeks - a new set - $150
A VOLUME LASH set - $250
Fills: 2 weeks - $90
3 weeks - $100 (anything after 14 days)
4 weeks - full set price $250
A $50 deposit is required for any first time clients.
A $50 deposit is required for any client that has no-showed for an appointment.
LASH EXTENSION INFORMATION-
Considerations before scheduling an appointment:
Please be sure that…
• Your eyes are symptom free of any infection and are fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures.
• You do not have allergies/sensitivities to acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
• You are comfortable lying down for a few hours with your eyes closed.
• You can refrain from exposing you extensions to excessive heat and steam for the first two days after application. Keep your lashes as dry as possible for two days.
• You are able to refrain from wearing contact lenses for the first three hours after application.
• You are able to avoid airbrushing or spray tanning for the first three hours after application.
• You are able to avoid using eye products for the first three hours after application.
• You are able to wait 24 hours after lash extension removal before having a new set applied.
Day of your appointment:
• Remove all face and eye makeup.
• Wash your hair the night before, in order to avoid water on your lashes.
• Remove contact lenses before appointment , and do not insert for three hours after application.
• Stay away from caffeine, it will help you rest and relax during your appointment.
• Do not apply heavy creams or oils to your face 24 hours before your appointment.
After your appointment:
• Do not curl your lashes on the day of your application.
• Avoid water, heavy creams and cosmetics that contain oil for 48 hours. We recommend using an oil free eye cream for the duration of your lash extensions.
• In order for your lashes to last as long as possible, we offer after care home products.