Why You Need Professional Spa Facials Every Month
November 15 2021
Our expert estheticians recommend professional facials monthly because it allows your skin to be assessed regularly by a professional skincare expert. That allows your Helen’s Haven esthetician to spot potential problems and adjust your facial treatment to address any issues.
Monthly facial treatments can address a myriad of skin issues, and they’re always customized to your skin type. Some things monthly facial treatments can help with include:
- Anti-aging. A monthly facial is an important tool in the fight against skin aging, helping you stimulate collagen and elastin production while boosting skin cell renewal for firmer, younger-looking skin. Lines and wrinkles are early signs of skin aging, and regular, professional nourishing treatments can help.
- Uneven skin tone. As facial treatments remove surface and pore pollutants and stimulate skin renewal, dark spots and uneven tones begin to become less noticeable.
- Uneven skin texture. Mild scars and other issues that lead to uneven skin texture also respond to the exfoliating and infusion of nutrients you’ll receive with monthly professional facial treatments. The same processes of skin renewal that help skin tone can also even out the texture.
- Breakouts. If you’re troubled with breakouts, your skin needs extra care. Regular professional facials can help clear up pores, where trapped oils can lead to rashes and breakouts.
- Brightening. Dry, dull skin needs special treatments and nourishing serums to revitalize itself. Your professional Helen’s Haven facial treatments are designed to refresh dull skin for a brighter, healthier appearance.
Regular professional facials, along with your daily morning and evening skincare routine, are a must for keeping your skin healthy, soft, and younger-looking. Make an appointment today at Helen’s Haven Integrative Medical Spa and let our expert estheticians help you choose the right professional spa facials for your skincare needs. Call us at 808-739-0400 today to book your professional facial treatment appointment, or download our free mobile app from iTunes or Google Play to manage appointments on your mobile device. You will find our integrative medical spa at 4819 Ave., #6 in Honolulu.