procedures that suit your concern...Click below to learn more!
Latisse is an FDA-approved treatment to help grow eyelashes.
It is used nightly at home on clean eyelids. It is applied similar to a liquid eyeliner.
Classic set $150
Full set volume $250 and up
Fills for all sets are based on the percentage you have at 2-3 weeks and starting at $70 and up. 4 weeks is considered a new set price due to overgrowth and loss. It is very important to keep to a 2-3 week schedule to keep your set looking fresh and new.
Are you a candidate?
• Any existing allergies or sensitivities to products such as band aids, gel nails, etc., may make you less of a candidate for extensions as cyanoacrylate is used as the bonding agent.
• All new clients who have never had extensions, and, or, are unsure of any allergies will have a trial set applied. 10 extensions will be applied and monitored over the next few days.
• You are comfortable lying down for 2-3.5 hours with your eyes closed.
• You can refrain from talking. Lash application takes concentration and steadiness. Less movement will help in the application, resulting in greater retention.
How to prepare:
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and use the restroom.
• Please arrive with your glasses if you wear contacts. They can be reinserted 3 hours later.
• Arrive with no makeup and non curled lashes.
• Have a facial or massage done before lash set.
• Wash or color hair before lash set. Lash tint can be done a week prior.
• Please arrange for child care as this is a med-spa with limited space.
• Your eyes are symptom free of any infection, or have recovered from eye surgeries/procedures.
• Please refrain from caffeine, talking, checking phones.
How to take care of your new set:
• Refrain from any activities that will promote sweating and heat the day of application.
• Do not use any eye creams or products with oils as they will loosen the adhesive resulting in premature lash loss.
• Refrain from getting lashes wet the day of. If swimming in the ocean or pool, rinse lashes with gentle flow of water immediately after.
• No spray tanning the day of application.
• Daily washing with a recommended lash cleaner and brushing results in longer retention.
• You lose about 3-5 natural lashes daily. It is important to keep to a lash fill schedule of 2-3 weeks.
How to maintain your lashes:
• Fills can take anywhere from 45-90 minutes.
• Refrain from picking, rubbing, curling lashes.
• No mascara.
• Lashed By Ronnie carries makeup and cleansing products specifically for lash extensions.
• A $50 deposit is needed for new clients to hold your time slot. It will be credited to your balance.
• 24 hour cancellation is required. If less than 24 hours your deposit will not be refunded.
• For existing clients 50% of your service booked will be charged if less than 24 hour cancellation.
• No shows will be charged for full set upon rescheduling.
Lash pictures can be seen on my Instagram lashed_by_ronnie and yelp Lashed By Ronnie
A lash lift is a perm for your lashes. It is not extensions. It simply curls your own lashes and then we tint them. You will be left with curled, darker lashes. The lash lift lasts 4-6 weeks and the tint lasts about a month. This will not make your lashes thicker but it will make them more noticeable.